At some point in the evolution of a business, most every entrepreneur wishes for a genie in a bottle: a mythical creature who can solve any problem and grant any wish.
A business coach is about as close as you will ever get to that mythical creature…but it’s pretty darn close!
1:1 Approach to Your Business —
A business coach worth their salt will be able to work through any issue or hurdle you are facing because they’ve been there and done that. Having someone who understands your business but isn’t mired in the day to day reality of it is the ideal setup for solving whatever ails your business. That arm’s length distance allows the coach to see things clearly, where you might not, and can show you the path.
A business coach is the sounding board you need to define very specific goals, map out your path to success, and create a strategy that works for you and what you want in your business and life.
1:1 means you and your coach, working in tandem, not a business coach telling you what to do. This isn’t kindergarten. Moving forward in business requires serious effort on your part.
Are you ready?
Are you interested in working 1:1 to really define your goals, map out your success, create a strategy that works exactly for you and what you want in your business and life?
I only accept people into my business coaching who are SERIOUS about getting the work done to move forward and succeed. You need to be ready to put the work in, be driven and have a strong desire to work smarter in your business.
If you are interested in working with me please contact me and let me know what the top 3 things you are wanting to move forward with in your business. We will set up a time to discuss your needs and see if we are a good fit to work together.
● Contact me—Amanda DeGrace—and tell me this: the top 3 issues that you want to change so that you can move your business forward. Be specific! This isn’t the time for generic, floaty ideals like “I want to be successful.” No one goes into business hoping to fail! This is a time to get real about what is standing between you and the business you envision.
● We’ll set up a time for your FREE CONSULTATION call, to see if we are a good fit to work with one another.
● If the initial consultation works out, we can set up a schedule of 1:1 calls via ZOOM to work on your exact business needs in a safe, private environment.
● With each call, we will develop our understanding of your goals and challenges and you will also get:
- a full recording of every call;
- homework to send back to me before the next call;
- resources and handouts/worksheets to help you along the way.
“I like to work with people who think they want to start a business and want to get started on the right foot AND people who have been in business, hit a snag and need to re-work and strategize.”
~ Amanda DeGrace
Are you ready to make a difference in the forward momentum of your business? It’s hard work and worth every bit of blood, sweat and tears. Let’s go!